preparing khir in home

It is nice experience of making khir and potato pickle. First of all I go to buy materials things for khir making and potato pickle. I bought rice, milk, Ghee, Sugar, And khir masala. First of all I put the milk in dekchi. I boil it to 10 minutes. And I clear the dust of the rice and I put water and left for 5 minutes. Then after I put the rice into milk. I put ghee, Sugar And khir masala. I left it up to 15 minutes.
Now khir is ready.
I cut the vegetables and my mother helped me.Then I boiled potato ,pill and cut.My mother mixed everything in potato pickle. Then pickle was ready.Half of my work was done by my mother.So,I want to I thanks her.Then my mother surved  pickle and khir to us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My father

Experience of Selroti making